Martial Arts Instructor: Status
4th Degree Japanese GoJu Ryu
4th Degree Go Kempo Jitsu
(weapons: Jo, Sai)
- Trained in martial arts for 20yrs.
- Teaches traditional Karate and self-defense
- Inductee to “Martial Arts Magazine” Hall of Fame “2002”
- Taught in after-school program in M.S. 56 – N.Y. (ages 11-14)
- Taught in Franklin K. Lane H.S. - N.Y. (C.H.E.C.C. program/ ages 14-18)
- Trained in full-contact Martial Arts under Grandmaster Rico Guy ( Budo Kai-Kan & Kyoshi Cliff “Doc” Williams
- Taught self –defense program for women on Lower East Side of Manhattan, NY
- Placed in several National ranked tournaments such as “Arizona National Gotay”, “All Goju Championship”, “Nisei Goju Tournament” etc.
- Trained in Bagua Zhang ( under Master Su Yu Chang)
Time: Martial Arts - Wednesdays 6:30 - 7:30 PM